The FST Clinic is Back!
Massage, Chiropractic Care and Physiotherapy are available by appointment only as of Monday, June 1.
We have implemented new procedures to keep everyone healthy, per guidelines set by the province of Ontario and our clinical governing bodies.
What You Need to Know:
- The waiting room is closed; anyone accompanying you must go into the treatment room with you.
- There are fewer appointment slots each day, so we can take 20 mins to thoroughly sanitize all surfaces, door handles and bathrooms before/after each treatment.
- Staff and patients/visitors must wear a mask at all times. Please bring one with you.
- If you will be removing any clothes, we ask you to bring a bag to keep them in during your treatment.
- You will need to fill out a COVID-19 screening survey via e-mail 2 days prior to your appointment.
- If you are symptomatic/unable to attend in-person, we are still offering virtual coaching and consults.
- Our doors will remain locked, and patients will be escorted in and out of the facility.
- The gym is still closed.
- Please wait in your car and call 647-284-5971 to let us know you've arrived.
- We will conduct a second, verbal COVID-19 screening survey over the phone.
- Once we've finished sanitizing, we will confirm you're wearing a mask then let you in for your treatment.